· The candidate is responsible for AML Monitoring & Surveillance in DBS China.
· Responsible for conducting the effective and timely investigation into local assigned cases in accordance with agreed standard reporting requirements and service levels.
· Managing qualified and timely reporting to local AML regulators and support the liaison with local AML regulators.
· Ensuring bank’s AML surveillance frameworks are effectively reviewed and updated to in line with group & local regulator’s requirements and the latest DBSCN business & operation needs. Manage change implementation.
· Participating bank’s initiatives to enhance bank’s AML controlling mechanism.
· Advising local AML internal controls and supporting the AML training and education for staff.
· Conduct day to day operations of local AML Investigations / Intelligence, work effectively with other AML surveillance team member and ensure all issues identified via system / manual channels are timely reviewed and follow-uped.
· Cooperation with business and branches to ensure constantly quality delivery of large-amount transaction and suspicious transaction reporting to PBOC in time.
· Liaising with Group / Technical team to review the AML framework on a regular basis to ensure compliance with the bank’s existing policies and regulatory expectation, manage updates/changes with regulations and/or business needs.
· Responsible for writing a high quality investigative narrative with conclusions & advisory been established and recording the case history.
· Provide advice and guidance on AML issues escalating to the relevant persons when necessary. Where applicable, communication / liaison with regulatory bodies will also need to be carefully managed.
· Liaison with group and technical team for efficient maintenance on DBSCN blacklist database.
· Deliver timely internal and external reporting regarding AML surveillance.
· Manage and conduct periodical compliance testing or quality assurance exercise to ensure adherence to bank’s existing policies and regulatory requirements.
· Participate / implement DBSCN AML Training initiatives.
· Other management assigned work.
· Bachelor degree or above.
· Minimum 3 year banking-related experience.
· Practical AML/CFT experience with working knowledge of AML Compliance or Investigation related.
· Overall understanding of Banking Products and Transactions.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Good communicator with strong inter-personal skills. Experience of sharing information in a clear concise manner.
· Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators would be an advantage.
· CAMS Certification or similar certification would be an advantage.