Functional Title: Marketing Manager
Principal Responsibilities ：
1.Work closely with multi stream business team from segment, product, and frontlines, to align key areas of focus for channel exploration and marketing events/campaigns in related to business prospecting and client retention.
2.Maintain a keen understanding of market trends as they relate to sourcing, marketing and communication to create actionable marketing solutions for growing SME business.
3.Execute integrated, multi-channel, thematic and tactical marketing and communication programs to promote business performance of SME Banking.
4. Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market
5.Assess market requirements including opportunity size, competitive analysis, target customers and product requirements
6.Serve as an advisor to business partners (segment and product team) being supported for all marketing related aspects.
7. Manage agencies and vendors on projects associated.
1. 5-8 years’ professional experience in marketing or channel development role.
2. Must be fluent in Chinese and English, Excellent communication and presentation skills
3. Can manage well in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment. (oral and written).
4. Personality shall be creative, optimistic, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
5. Team player and fast learner.
6. Willing to deal with new changes and challenges.
7. Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
8.Solid business knowledge, understanding of a variety of business practices, and familiarity with the banking and finance industry.
9. Strong communication, presentation and writing skills, in English.
10. Strong project management skill set.
11. Experience in marketing event execution and campaign roll-out.